Whoops. I haven't blogged in forever. Lots of things have happened... One weekend I travelled to Pompeii, Naples, & Capri (Loved Capri). Took a private boat ride into caves in Capri on St. Patty's Day. The day we got back my parents arrived to visit for two weeks. The next day I had my friend Shelby from UNCW visit for a week during her spring break. She's studying in Ireland. My two friends from high school Rodrigo and Joaquin also came for a couple days. It was so fun having everyone visit. April 5th I turned 21-had dinner with a big group of friends then we went out. Got about an hour of sleep that night before I had to take a bus then a long cruise ride to Greece for the weekend (Easter weekend). So much fun in Greece!! Toga party and booze cruise were the highlights. Then I went back to Rome for a night before I flew to Barcelona. Barcelona is a really cool city, I went with Liz, Rachel, Carolina and Shelby met us there. Then I went back to Rome for a week and the next weekend I went to Ireland to visit Shelby. So awesome, I loved Ireland-but there wasn't as many redheads as I thought. I've stayed the rest of the time in Rome and I actually just helped Claudia get to the airport since she visited me this past weekend. I'm moving out of my apartment on Friday, going to be so sad. Rome is the best place ever! But I can't complain too much because for two weeks I'm traveling to Paris, Stockholm Sweden, Amsterdam, and Berlin before I come back one last night in Rome to get my big suitcase and fly back to JFK on May 24th. This has been the best experience of my life!! Here are some pics...
Pompeii
Capri
Boat ride in Capri
Top of Mt. Vesuvius
Dad & I in Rome
Mom, Dad & I in Colosseum
Shelby & I near top of St. Peters, Vatican
St. Peter's
Corfu, Greece
Booze Cruise
Again
Shelby & I in Barcelona
Park in Barcelona
My street in Rome
Me in Ireland
First Guinness (and last)
Claudia's visit




No comments:
Post a Comment