Here's a typical week of mine in Rome:
Mondays: Wake up, walk (or tram depending if I'm running late) to school, have history of the Italian mafia from 1-2:40, grab pizza, go to culture and society in medieval Rome (ZzzZzzZZzz) from 3-4:40, then go to art and culture in Rome which is my favorite class from 5-6:40. After that, I go to my friends apartment nearby until we meet up with other people for trivia night at Scholar's which is an Irish pub. We always come in last place, but we still get some free liquor for trying! Then we go to Drunken Ship for karaoke/ladies night until it closes at 2.
Tuesdays: Marketing class from 11-12:40, grab pizza, Italian from 1-2:30, walk around, have dinner.
Wednesdays: Same as Monday's but I normally don't go out at night.
Thursdays: Same as Tuesday's but it's Thursday so I go out.
My favorite restaurant in Rome is Miscellanea. You get bruschetta, pasta, pizza, unlimited wine, desert, and a desert wine all for just 15 euro! Here's Carolina & I there:
This past weekend I went to the Vatican twice. The first time for a field trip; I snuck a picture of the Sistine Chapel. So pretty.
In front of St. Peter's square (Vatican)
The next day I went back to the Vatican to climb the top of it. I walk by this every time I go to my friends apartment. The Pantheon is awesome.
Walking towards the Vatican.
View from the top.
Praying.
My Art & Culture in Rome class took a field trip yesterday (during class hours) to St. Paul's basilica.
Sitting by the Trevi fountain at night, it's so relaxing except for those illegal immigrants trying to sell you roses, random crap you don't need, and pictures. GO AWAY.
School has been going well, I just finished writing a 2 and a half page paper for my medieval Rome class. That's pretty much the only work I've had to do so far. Tomorrow my mafia class is going to tour Parliament. I'll try and update again soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment