Thursday, February 9, 2012

I forgot to blog about my favorite part of Florence. A big group of us took a walk after class one day to the top of this really big hill where you could see the most beautiful view of the whole city! Here is a picture of Kristin, Kim & I there:

Here are some pictures of me in Pisa! When we got there, some friends and I had a photoshoot in front of the tower, we took so many pictures before we walked to the other side and realized that whole time we were at the side you could barely tell was leaning haha. Here’s a pic of me pushing it over:

 Brittany and I fighting to push it over:

The entire AIFS group took a trip Monday night to a castle in Tuscany for dinner & wine tasting, here we are at yet another beautiful place:

This is a picture of us in front of the Cathedral in Sienna, it was gorgeous there! We went yesterday:

 The following picture was taken today on my walk home from school with Carolina, in the background is Ponte Vecchio:

On Saturday we have to check out of our hotel then take our Italian final (I'm doing well in the class) then we are taking the bus to Rome! I am actually going to miss Florence, it's awesome having everyone live in the same hotel, getting free breakfast and dinner. However, I am really looking forward to arriving at my apartment in Rome. I'll be in the Trastevere area which is the best place for college kids to live since it has a great nightlife. Not sure what else to say, so CIAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment